Friday, November 6, 2015

Free Craft Day

I had to postpone my free craft day last month due to illness. I am feeling much better and am excited to announce the new date which will be Saturday, November 14th from 10am - 4pm.

For those of you who are local to the Southern California area...
Bring your unfinished projects and crop the day away. Stay all day or for a couple of hours. I will have some snacks, but if you plan to be here through lunchtime, I suggest bringing your a sack lunch. There will be lots of fun things available to you in addition to working on your own projects, including:

Holiday Card Buffet
Make as many or as few cards as you like. Each card that you complete will be only $1.50 each! There will be a minimum of 10 different designs to choose from. Below are 3 of the designs.



Base & Bling Buffet
Make custom jewelry and key chains that are perfect for gifts starting at just $5!



Picture My Life Card Buffet
Choose single Picture My Life Cards to use on your classic layouts or to make pocket-page layouts! Each card is only $.25 each!



Discounted “Cash & Carry” Products
Choose from lots of great products at discounted prices including stamps sets, paper packets, accessories, ink pads, adhesive, albums, tools, ribbon, etc!



Workshop Kits 
I will have lots of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and home décor workshop kits to choose from starting at just $20! 



Free use of my tools!
Have you been wanting to try out the new Artistry Cricut cartridge? I will have my Cricut machine and all CTMH cartridges out for you to use in addition to my embossing folders, embossing machine, markers, and more.

 

You are welcome to stop by anytime from 10am - 4pm to make cards, jewelry, or to shop, but if you would like a spot reserved to crop, please contact me by Wednesday, November 11th. Reserved cropping spots will be on a first come, first served basis as I will have limited cropping space. Contact me for address.

No comments:

Post a Comment